Return & Exchange
Our Return & Exchange Policy for selected Retail Products
- We value all our customers’ orders. Upon receiving each order, our retail staff will personally pick and check each product before delivery. Hence, you can be assured of the quality and condition of the products you have purchased.
- All purchases of product or service are final, irreversible and non-refundable.
- However, should you find any defective product, we will be glad to replace or exchange the item. If you choose to exchange to a higher value product and there is a price difference, we will inform you. All returns are evaluated before being processed.
- Items returned must be in good, original and saleable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
- Medicine, fridge items, nutritional feeds, special order items and products which may present hygienic concerns such as needles or syringes etc are strictly non-returnable.
- Unless faulty, medicines, food, personalised gifts or cosmetics products which have been opened cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- For clarification, please call Mahkota Medical Centre Pharmacy at 06-283 6185.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Should there be any discrepancy of product(s) delivered, customers may contact Retail Pharmacy representative via phone at +06-283 6185 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days after receiving your parcel.
Our Retail Pharmacy representative will advise on the solution(s), review each customer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, at its sole discretion, determine whether the customer’s application is successful.
Exchange/Return/Refund of products can be arranged for the following reasons:
- Damaged or defective
- Different from the product description upon ordering
- Missing part or item
Listed below are certain conditions that are NOT applicable for exchange/return/refund:
- Personal hygiene products (such as face mask, grooming products, etc.)
- Does not fit (wearable items such as face mask)
- Change of mind
- Free gift or premium
Refund Processing Time
Upon confirmation that your order is valid for refund, Retail Pharmacy representative will take 5 to 7 calendar days to process the refund request and submit it to the related department. Then it will take 15 – 30 calendar days for the bank or payment gateway to process the refund. A notification email will be sent to you upon successful refund into your bank account or credit card account.
Retail Pharmacy, Mahkota Medical Centre hospital reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or cancel any promotions or vouchers, at any time and without notice.
Risk and Ownership
Once delivered, the risk of damage or loss of the Product(s) shall pass to you at the time of delivery or if you wrongfully fail to take delivery of the Product(s) purchased, the time when the delivery of the Product(s) is tendered by our delivery partner(s).
Except in relation to Products that are damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
Notwithstanding delivery and passing of risk in the goods purchased or any other provision of the Terms of Service, the ownership of the goods purchased shall not pass to you until and unless we have received cleared funds payment in full of the price of the goods purchased agreed to by sold by us to you for which payment is then due.
Information provided in this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or any emergency situation.
Similarly, you should not rely on this information as specific medical advice or as a diagnosis for individual health problems, nor should you use it to evaluate the risk and benefits of using a particular product.
Read all labels and packaging directions supplied by the manufacturer(s) carefully. Treatment for specific medical conditions should only be determined in consultation with your physician. If you suspect that you have a medical condition, you should contact your healthcare provider. Mahkota Medical Centre Sdn Bhd https://retailpharmacy.mahkotamedical.com/ at all times shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of this information and/or for any consequences arising from your use of this information.
You agree that MMC shall be entitled at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to add to, vary, update, terminate, withdraw, restrict or suspend your access to and/or use of or the operation of the whole or any part of the Site without assigning any reason and without any liability to you. After such termination, MMC will have no further obligation to provide the services on the Site to you.
Subject to applicable law, MMC reserves the right to maintain, delete, or destroy all communications and materials uploaded to the Site by you, pursuant to its internal record retention policies or applicable law.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold MMC, and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, harmless from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities (including statutory liability and liability to third parties), penalties, and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), awards, losses and/or expenses, due to or arising from:
- your negligence or breach due to your access to and use of the Site or your purchase of products and/or use of the services;
- your breach, violation or non-compliance of this Terms of Service;
- any inaccuracy in any representation or warranty that you make under this Terms of Service;
- anything done or failure to do anything by you in carrying out your obligations under this Terms of Service;
- any violation of applicable law or the rights of any third party, including intellectual property rights, that occurs through your use of the Site;
- any other willful misconduct, default, unauthorised acts or willful omission on your part;
- any unauthorized use by any party of your account or the Site or any part thereof;
- any failure or malfunction in your system used in connection with the Site;
- any computer viruses or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, programme, macros or other software routine or hardware components designed to permit unauthorised access which have been introduced by you, which affects or causes the Site, MMC’s hardware, software and/or other automated systems to fail or malfunction; or
- any information or documents furnished by you to MMC, which is or proves to have been incorrect, incomplete or misleading in any material respect when provided, or any omission of material facts and information by you which would render any information relied upon by MMC to be misleading, inaccurate or incomplete.
Save and except for the payment obligations, no party hereto shall be liable for any failure to perform its obligations under this Terms of Service if the failure results from industrial action or labour disputes, civil unrest, war or threat of war, criminal or terrorist acts, government action or regulation, telecommunication or utility failures, power outages, fire, explosion, natural physical disasters, epidemic, quarantine restrictions, and general failure of public transport, and any event which is beyond the reasonable control of a party which results in the party being unable to observe or perform on time an obligation under this Terms of Service.
The parties hereto agree that whenever possible, the affected party will resume that obligation as soon as the force majeure event occasioning the failure ceases or abates.
This Terms of Service and all matters relating to your access to, or use of, the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The parties hereby agree that any difference or dispute pertaining to the Site shall be determined by an arbitrator appointed in accordance to Arbitration Act 2005 and/or any relevant legislations, rules and regulations in Malaysia.
The Site may be viewed internationally and may contain references to products or services not available or approved in all countries. References to a particular product or service do not imply that such product or service is appropriate or available for purchase by all persons in all locations, or that MMC intends to make such product or service available in such locations. MMC makes no representation that all products, Services or content described on or available through the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Malaysia. You agree that you access the Site, purchase the products and use the services on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all local law and regulations.
Severability. In the event that any term, condition or provision contained in this Terms of Service shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the same shall to that extent be severed from this Terms of Service and the remainder of which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Relationship of Parties. Nothing in this Terms of Service shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an agency, partnership, or joint venture between MMC and you, and neither party hereto shall have any authority to bind the other in any way.
No Waiver. A failure by MMC to exercise or enforce any rights conferred upon it by this Terms of Service shall not be deemed to be a waiver or variation of any such rights, or operate so as to bar the exercise or enforcement thereof at any subsequent time(s). No waiver of any rights under this Terms of Service by a party hereto shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by such party hereto.
Rights of Third Parties. A person or entity who is not a party to this Terms of Service shall have no right to enforce any term of this Agreement.
No Assignment. You shall not assign, novate or otherwise transfer any of your rights, interests or obligations herein to a third party without obtaining the prior written consent of MMC. Any purported assignment in violation of this Clause shall be deemed null and void.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Terms of Service or any issues raised in this Terms of Service or on the Site, please contact MMC Pharmacy at 06-283 6185.